Pastor Wahler

Monday, July 19, 2010

it over

Have you ever thought or said; if I could do it over? I am sure you have as all of us have. I must admit that I have discovered that this is not the real issue as much as trying to live with purpose and direction. In the Lord's Prayer (Matthew 6:9-13) Jesus teaches us that when we pray, say; "Your Kingdom come Your will be done". The point of this is that to live for God daily, and to seek His will daily, we might possibly think we could have done better but we'll not regret to live in daily pursuit of the will of Jesus. Paul told us to forget those things that are behind and reach forth unto those things which are before. The thought I’d like to convey… Learn from your experiences and hone up your life skills for the future and ALWAYS seek God to direct your daily steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment